Tuesday, May 09, 2006

LOUD NOISES

Boy, do I have another awesome cover to show y'all. Considering the vastness of the collection at the radio station, perhaps this will be a regular thing. This CD is from the duo Le Doigt De Galilée, and is entitled Object 5. If you can't see the cover clearly due to my poor camera skills, that is C-3PO's head from a Pez dispenser on what I can only assume is an African fertility statue with an erect penis. The main showcase of the album is the 27:45 track "My Sun Reverse Your Mailman" and let me tell you, I listened to the whole thing. It is noise. Noise indeed.


This find is, of course, in addition to the album Listen Big from Rich in Knuckles, an avant-garde saxophone quartet. Right now, I'm listening to the track "Let's Just Sit in the Car," and I like it.

Seriously, I do.

No comments: