Monday, April 16, 2007

Jade Empire

I play computer games quite a bit, and it's rare that I actually frighten myself by just how much.

I played Jade Empire for 10 hours, 17 minutes yesterday. Certainly not a world record by any measure, but it's enough to make me feel incredibly bad about myself. I've held off the urge to play today; I figure if I average just over 5 hours a day for two days, that's a little better, at least in theory...

Also: Mr. Zach Braff was at Northwestern this evening for a Q&A session. I went (along with a few hundred or so other people) to see him. I've always been more of a J.D. guy than a Zach Braff fan; he just rubs me the wrong was when he's not in character. I haven't seen any movie he's been in, so maybe I'm not allowed to complain. To put it bluntly, he just seems like a bit of a douche.

But he hooked up with Sarah Chalke, so he gets props. Mad props.

No comments: