Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The Nerve!

This just tears it. After living in Denver and reading the Denver Post for 18 years, 3 months, and with not 4 days left anywhere near this state, after reader surveys and letters to the editor, the Post just now gets around to putting Calvin and Hobbes in the paper. I mean, Bill Waterson retired years ago! Jesus CHRIST!

Anywho, I acquired a scanner/printer/copier combo about a week ago, and I've just now started putting it to good use scanning the creative works of my classroom boredom. What's on the block today? Well, have you ever imagined what celebrated presidents of yore would look like as skeletons? Then you're in luck!

This fiesty little guy cannot tell a lie, mostly because his tongue rotted away almost two centuries ago! Let's give it up for Geooooorge Washington!

You might know him best as "that guy on the ten," but I assure you, he's a real firecracker, even with only vestigial traces of muscle tissue! Let's hear it for Alexaaaaander Hamilton!

Gettysburg Address? More like . .um, some . . thing to do with skeletons, that's what! A big round of applause for Abrahaaaaaam Lincoln!

My work here is done.

No comments: