Sunday, March 12, 2006

Mo' Dreams

So I was being chased by Roy Scheider because he was an unwitting agent of an oppressive government regime, and I had to get out of Washington D.C. because I had pissed off the wrong people. Robin Williams was my ally, and we tried to escape through the underground tunnels. We got lost like 5 times in this one part with a lot of enemies and had to restart the level. Eventually, we got out from underground by following this trail of desserts randomly sitting on the floor and climbing a brick wall, but we were still on the wrong side of the Potomac. We made a run for it, Roy Scheider still hot on our heels. Eventually I caught up to Robin, and he was clinging to the top of a miniature version of the Washington monument, looking serene. I crouched down at its base and waited for the inevitable. When Roy found us, I made a run for the river, and evaded all the government archers who kept firing ineffectual arrows at me. I made it over the first electrified ditch by jumping, but I think the river itself had alligators or something in it so I couldn't make it.

That's when I woke up.

Still don't know what happened to Robin.

No comments: