Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Fooled You

Ok, I lied. It's . . . kinda what I do.

Whoever invented the caramel apple deserves a fucking medal. I mean, could you come up with shit this good? Didn't think so.

Splinter Cell is good, real good. It's a slightly different flavor from MGS and Hitman, but in the same family, I guess. Definitely looks better, anyhow. Personally, I prefer the slightly less realistic appeal of walking tanks, supernatural bosses, and Solid "Fucking" Snake to the political intrigue of SC, but it's still an extremely polished specimen. I give it an 8.5.

GTA 3 is, well, you've played it. Great game. Greeeat game.

I'm sensing a trend here, and the trend is that I discuss pressing matters of the day, only the day in question actually occurred in excess of 6 years ago.

Groovy.

No comments: