Thursday, August 25, 2005

Ok

Fine, damnit, I'll write another post. I don't leave for school for two and a half weeks, what else am I going to do around here?

Um.

Just got back from our cabin in sunny Raymond, Colorado, population about 150. It's nice up there; I like it. I get to do manly activities like chopping wood, throwing rocks, shooting arrows, and wrasslin' bears with my bare hands.

One of these days, I have a list of various technology I want to get for college; unfortunately, the whole list runs about 600 bucks, and that's about 600 bucks more than I have. My job goes pretty much toward college, and even though my parents are telling me to use graduation money for stuff, I'm not sure I want to.

Without further ado, my List o' Funz:

Scanner
Printer
Drawing Tablet
Camera
Speakers
Headphones
etcetera

See, all funz stuff.

I miss my friends. Friends who are reading: I miss you.

This blog post ends in three, two, one,

No comments: