Friday, June 15, 2007

One Sentence Movie Reviews: Heists and High School Gangsters Edition

Inside Man
You could say movies about "the perfect robbery" are cliche as they come, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't watch the good ones.

Brick
I would me remiss if I said this wasn't probably my favorite movie I've watched so far.

Seriously, I really liked Brick, maybe more than anyone I've talked to about it. Does this mean I'm nostalgic for high school, or nostalgic for the 30s? IMDB to the rescue once again, informing me that the role of the assistant vice principal is played by none other than Richard Roundtree. Why did I not see this?

I believe this last batch of movies means that I've watched more in the past 5 days than in the entire year before that. Someone please give me a job.

No comments: