Tuesday, June 19, 2007

One Sentence Movie Reviews: Nicholas Cage is People! Edition

Adaptation
A good movie about a guy writing a screenplay about a book about a guy with a woman and there's another guy in there somewhere.

Pulp Fiction

Quentin Tarantino likes it when people talk.

I liked Adaptation, but I think if I saw it again I'd like it more. There seems to be a lot going on that you'd miss if you weren't looking for it. Brian Cox is awesome; I noticed this the first time around.

One thing I missed the first several times I saw Pulp Fiction: Kathy Griffin is in it. Seriously, I never noticed. And yes, it is a 13 year old movie, but I saw it last night at Red Rock Amphitheater, and it was sweet. They even had a surf band playing before it, and they were sweet as well.

Sweetness all around.

No comments: