Saturday, July 09, 2005

Spiderz


Man, I know I don't need to tell anyone readng this, but the internet is sooo fucking cool! For example: sitting on my front porch, I've become well aquainted with our yard's diverse and plentiful insect population. Maybe some of you know of the Daddy Longlegs, the colloquial term for the Phalangids or Opiliones species of arachnids. You can see one over to the right there. Anywho, I'd always learned as a wee child that they were beneficial spiders who won't hurt you and take care of pesky aphids and such in the garden. Simple enough.

Then, however, came the march of classmates and the slanderous lies and misinformation they spread, much like locusts. They said that the Daddy Longlegs was the most poisonous spider in the world, but couldn't bite you because their fangs are too short to pierce human skin.

Thanks to Wikipedia, it turns out everyone's wrong! They aren't even spiders, and most of them don't have venom glands at all. And I learned all this by typing two words and clicking twice! THE INTERNET! GUHHHHHHH!!!!

Yes. So, I finally got a date for my retail training for Elitches. Wednesday. 4 days from now. Hopefully, I will start actually working by mid-August.

I've been reading the MIT Technological Review, a magazine (and webpage, I guess) run by MIT to inform you about breakthrough new technologies, risky startups, and other nerdy stuff. (typical article: "Rising Stars of Biotech") So I was reading this article on The Business of Blogging, and I learned a few helpful hints to make my blog an instant classic. Ok, here goes: Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Paris Hilton.

Thank you.

No comments: