Thursday, July 07, 2005

Words on a Page

As per my previous post, I find it extremely difficult to refrain from posting out of sheer boredom. I like writing, even if my words don't necessarily meet any eyes along the way. It's a way of talking wherein you can go on and on and on about any subject, and what you have to show for it is a series of neat, tidy marks on a screen. I like going for a ride on my train of thought, kind of a free association activity that's fun alone or with a friend. Observe:

Lantern
Jack-o'-Lantern
Cowboy Bebop Movie
Yoko Kanno
Tank
Abrams
Dentist
Retainer
Wall
Drug
Brian
Hippie
Woodstock
Snoopy
Lacrosse
Titanium Shaft
John Shaft
Samuel L.
Mace Windu
Christopher Walken
Dead Zone
The ice is gonna break
Breakin' the law
Judas Priest

See, I could go on for hours. You have no idea what I'm talking about, but it makes sense to me.

Furthermore, I'm sitting on my front porch, as is the custom of my people in order to better leech off a neighbor's wireless network. It's a bit hot outside, and I hear it's going to hit 90 for the next few days. My parents are going out of town for a month, so I have the place to myself.

Looking back at that paragraph, it doesn't seem to be all that coherent

I like batman, but I'm not a fan of the style of comic book illustration that makes the heroes inhumanly musclely. It just looks weird. I mean, don't people wonder "Hey, why does Bruce Wayne have more muscle tone than Dolph Lundgren?"

<= I do not like this style

Yeah, it's hot out here.

No comments: