Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Um

I . . . knew what I was going to write about when I opened the post window, but now it's gone.

Oh yeah, Battlefront. I bought it. I enjoy it.

There's something very iconic about the Hoth battle. I was thinking about it, and it's the only time in the original three movies where we actually see a large scale Rebellion vs. Empire ground battle (ewoks are not rebels), which is probably why it resonates so well in the game.

I've never really played games like Battlefront, which I hear (from others) has a tribes-y feeling to it. This isn't really new with me and star wars games; KotOR was the first PC RPG I played, too. It just seems the Star Wars game franchise has the power to pull me to pretty much anything. Coming soon: Harvest Moon Moisture Farm Edition.

Patrick Stewart is 65 today, and Harrison Ford is 63. Give 'em a big hand, folks.

No comments: